The Future is Now
Exploring the Plausible, Possible and Preferable Futures ...
Why Plan for the Future?
VUCA . Adaptive . Agile . Disruption . Transformation . Dynamic . Infinite . Time Horizons . Change
Everywhere we look there is overwhelming evidence that many organisations have not altered or changed the development of their strategy and/or are readying themselves proactively for the changes that come with the landscape of the complex adaptive world we live in.
Pro-active planning, systems thinking, interconnections and interdependence, are just some of the phrases that come to mind which are very often overlooked in the transformation of organisations.
We have to plan for the future in a way that makes place for everyone to benefit and be given opportunities to succeed if we are to live in a world that is at peace, one that will continue to become stronger, long after we are gone.
"No matter how successful we are in life, when we die, none of us will be declared the winner of life.” Simon Senek
Many of our systems, such as education, business, government, are out-dated and are struggling to keep up with the rapid changes of the 21st century and beyond.
What is required is a future's thinking mindset, one that takes into consideration all the relevant interconnected systems to include, yet not limited to, the Social, Technological, Economical, Environmental, and Political Spheres.
The decisions we make about our lives and the environment have unintended consequences creating impact long after we are gone. Dysfunction breeds more dysfunction and no one is immune from the resulting consequences. They indirectly affect us all.
“When I discovered this concept of finite and infinite games, I realised that I wasn’t the one who didn’t understand how business works, they [business leaders] are the ones who don’t understand how business works.” Simon Senek
Becoming intentional about the Future, our infinite impact, and how we play the game of life, is where employing the services of a Futurist begins.
Facilitating Futures Conscious Strategy Formulation Sessions where we assist in following the six steps of Futures:
STRATEGY AND PLANNING FOR CHANGE
CHANGE FACILITATION & MANAGING for CHANGE and DURING CHANGE
WITH has a team of Futurists working closely with our team of Strength Coaches to take a 'Futures Conscious Thinking' approach to change, facilitating on-going Programmes, both as part of Futures Scenario Planning and to help organisations adopt new mindsets , mental models and world views through a global language of understanding using Strengths & Interdependent Rules of Engagement©
Introducing WITH Futurists
- Time is TBDLimousin
- Time is TBDCape TownTime is TBDCape Town, Cape Town, South Africa"See what fantastic results can be achieved when everyone in your organisation plays optimally to their Strengths" #5 PERFORMANCE +36% HIGHER #4 INCREASED TRUST #3 PRODUCTIVITY +43% HIGHER #2 +83% TEAM PERFORMANCE #1 ENGAGEMENT 6 X Join us in this interactive workshop for especially for Executives
- Time is TBDLocation is TBD
- Thu, Apr 09Online - Zoom download requiredApr 09, 2020, 5:00 PM – 5:40 PM GMT+1Online - Zoom download requiredWHAT IF WE TOLD YOU CHILDREN GROW EXPONENTIALLY WHEN WE FOCUS ON THEIR STRNGTHS? We'd like to talk to why its more important to focus on improving our children's (and ours) strengths, than trying to overcome their weakness, whilst at the same time understanding their 'non' Strengths.
- Tue, Apr 07Online - Zoom download requiredApr 07, 2020, 7:30 PM GMT+2 – May 28, 2020, 10:00 PM GMT+2Online - Zoom download requiredVirtual Coaching Programme equips participants to become certified as a NeuWorx Strengths Coach. Strengths is taking the world by storm. Over 22 million people have taken the Strengths Assessment Globally.
- Thu, Apr 02Location is TBD
- Tue, Mar 24Location is Cape Town (Venue TBC)
- Mon, Jan 20Online - Zoom download required
Hear from Our Clients