I am interdependent with my family
Where Strengths & Interdependence are mutually inclusive
"Your cross to bear, is your gift to share "
thrive through interdependent engagement
Families are the main stay of our societies which is why it is imperative to raise children through interdependent rules of engagement with a focus on what is right with them through their Strengths. This creates a positive mindset.
For too long we have confused freedom with independence which has left parents and children feeling disrespected and not heard, from both sides. Freedom comes through interdependent relationships, where we all win.
How can you understand Strengths & ‘Interdependent Rules of Engagement’?
It starts with you
Inviting a qualified WITH Coach into your family who works through Strengths and Interdependence is where your journey begins. This will start with your personal Strengths Assessment. Thereafter you will spend two hours with a fully qualified Coach to gain a deep understanding into the contributions and needs of your Strengths and how and why sometimes you are triggered into functioning out of Interdependence and what to do about it. Thereafter, it is imperative to engage in personal Strengths Coaching.
Adopting a Culture of Interdependence through Strengths within your Family
Each person within your family is invited to engage in the Strengths Assessment and Coaching. Once the initial ground-work has been completed, one of our fully qualified Coaches will work with your whole family. There are ‘rules’ to how engagement takes place in these group sessions, which include, but are not limited to:
To come with Positive Intent
Acceptance of each other’s intrinsic nature
This is by no means a quick fix. Creating new ways of engaging take commitment and choosing to enter into long-term ‘new’ ways of relating, seeing and being with each other. If you are prepared to put in the effort, without force, the rewards can be exponential.
Click here to understand more about Self Awareness Coaching for Young Learners
Strengths Coach . Workshop Facilitator
Connectedness . Strategic. Empathy . Achiever. Includer.
- Time is TBDLimousin
- Time is TBDLocation is TBD
- Time is TBDCape TownTime is TBDCape Town, Cape Town, South Africa"See what fantastic results can be achieved when everyone in your organisation plays optimally to their Strengths" #5 PERFORMANCE +36% HIGHER #4 INCREASED TRUST #3 PRODUCTIVITY +43% HIGHER #2 +83% TEAM PERFORMANCE #1 ENGAGEMENT 6 X Join us in this interactive workshop for especially for Executives
- Thu, Apr 09Online - Zoom download requiredApr 09, 2020, 5:00 PM – 5:40 PM GMT+1Online - Zoom download requiredWHAT IF WE TOLD YOU CHILDREN GROW EXPONENTIALLY WHEN WE FOCUS ON THEIR STRNGTHS? We'd like to talk to why its more important to focus on improving our children's (and ours) strengths, than trying to overcome their weakness, whilst at the same time understanding their 'non' Strengths.
- Tue, Apr 07Online - Zoom download requiredApr 07, 2020, 7:30 PM GMT+2 – May 28, 2020, 10:00 PM GMT+2Online - Zoom download requiredVirtual Coaching Programme equips participants to become certified as a NeuWorx Strengths Coach. Strengths is taking the world by storm. Over 22 million people have taken the Strengths Assessment Globally.
- Thu, Apr 02Location is TBD
- Tue, Mar 24Location is Cape Town (Venue TBC)
- Mon, Jan 20Online - Zoom download required