This event has been postponed until further notice due to the Covid-19 Virus.
Time & Location
About the Event
• Revision of “everything Strengths” and deep-dive into themes, dynamics and domains of talent.
• Models and Strategies for Strengths-based Consultation with companies, teams and leaders.
• Design of a Consulting Journey with a team or company.
• Design of a Strengths-based Journey with individuals or partners.
• Applying the “Work-Zones of Strengths”.
• Applying the “Role-dynamics in teams”.
• Aligning Strengths and Values in a team or organization.
• Strategic Consulting with Companies and Organizations – what work best.
• Aligning the Strengths-based approach with Engagement surveys and strategies.
• Designing and shaping your Strength Consulting Practice.
• Unpacking real case studies on applying all of the above with individuals, teams and companies.
• Practising your approach.
All three days (24, 25 and 26 March 2020)
(For attendees NOT familiar or experienced in the Strengths-based approach and knowledge on Strengths or Strength-coaching).
• R15,500 per person, includes workbooks, resources, venue (tea, coffee and lunch) and a copy of my soon to be published book on Strengths “Launching your Brilliance”.
Day 2 and 3 only (25 and 26 March 2020)
(For attendees ALREADY familiar or experienced in the Strengths-based approach and knowledge on Strengths or Strength-coaching).
(Be advised that Day 1 can serve as excellent refreshing of your current Strengths knowledge!)
• R10,500 per person, includes workbooks, resources, venue (tea, coffee and lunch).
... read about your expert Trainer (re-click the url should this link not load correctly)