I am interdependent with my Colleagues
Where Strengths & Interdependence are mutually inclusive
Evolution of Collective Engagement
We want to assist to build effortless relationships to anticipate smart people management within your organisation
Why is it that since the 1940's only 30% of Organisational Change Programmes have been successful?
Our world is changing at an exponential rate and our systems, such as corporations, educational institutions, communities and families, are complex and adaptive. This means any organisational transformation has to be ongoing and adaptive too and recognise the integrative of these systems.
"Disengaged employees have 37% higher absenteeism, 18% lower productivity and 15% lower profitability" - Gallup
What is required is a set of 'Interdependent rules of engagement©' and people especially need a global 'language of understanding'. Unless the systems in which we operate know and understand the rules of engagement, and unless these rules are interdependent, people will constantly feel dependent on the organisation for instruction or will operate from a silo mentality.
At WITH our year-long Transformation Programs become intentional about adopting a change in culture that synthesises 'Interdependent Rules of Engagement©' with the global and positive language of Strengths - the intrinsic motivators that generate successful indicators of increased team performance, engagement, trust, productivity and individual performance.
#5 PERFORMANCE +36% HIGHER
#4 INCREASED TRUST
#3 PRODUCTIVITY +43% HIGHER
#2 +83% TEAM PERFORMANCE
#1 ENGAGEMENT 6 X MORE
To connect with one of our trained Strengths Consultants complete our form
Strengths Coach . Workshop Facilitator . Career Coaching . Leadership Development . Individual Strengths Development
Activator . Maximiser . Relator . Positivity . Individualisation
"Your cross to bear, is your gift to share "
- Time is TBDLimousin
- Time is TBDLocation is TBD
- Time is TBDCape TownTime is TBDCape Town, Cape Town, South Africa"See what fantastic results can be achieved when everyone in your organisation plays optimally to their Strengths" #5 PERFORMANCE +36% HIGHER #4 INCREASED TRUST #3 PRODUCTIVITY +43% HIGHER #2 +83% TEAM PERFORMANCE #1 ENGAGEMENT 6 X Join us in this interactive workshop for especially for Executives
- Thu, 09 AprOnline - Zoom download required09 Apr 2020, 17:00 – 17:40 BSTOnline - Zoom download requiredWHAT IF WE TOLD YOU CHILDREN GROW EXPONENTIALLY WHEN WE FOCUS ON THEIR STRNGTHS? We'd like to talk to why its more important to focus on improving our children's (and ours) strengths, than trying to overcome their weakness, whilst at the same time understanding their 'non' Strengths.
- Tue, 07 AprOnline - Zoom download required
- Thu, 02 AprLocation is TBD
- Tue, 24 MarLocation is Cape Town (Venue TBC)