Global Strengths Change Institute
Where Strengths & Interdependence are mutually inclusive
"Your cross to bear is your gift to share "
Where Strengths and Interdependence are Mutually Inclusive
WITH on its own is just a word, the moment you add other words to it, it can become something more; a sentence perhaps or a paragraph. This is the same with people. Alone we are nothing, and yet when we intentionally choose collaboration and interdependence, we can create strong, united relationships.
“I am interdependent WITH myself, my Peers, my Colleagues, my Family, my Community"
Making use of the Clifton Strengths Assessment we work towards creating a global language of understanding using the positive constructs of 34 Gallup Strengths, and couple this with Interdependent Rules of Engagement© to teach people how to be together successfully, reducing negativity, misunderstandings and conflict. More importantly this creates a language to understand self and others where we can make informed decisions regarding the roles and environments, we are best suited, to bring our whole selves to life.
At WITH our Programmes, together with Individual and Group Strengths Coaching, solves the problem of maximising the positive untapped potential of every individual, thereby helping people to bring their whole selves and their intrinsic value to contribute in the various environments we find ourselves, such as learning, working, social, family; in service of self and a greater humanity.
Have ideas about how we might work together? Email us here
If you are a member of the press and would like to get in touch, please contact us here.
General Coaching Enquiries
For general enquires, please contact us via email here.
Global Strengths Coach . Workshop Facilitator
Connectedness . Strategic. Empathy . Achiever. Includer .
- Time is TBDLimousin
- Time is TBDLocation is TBD
- Time is TBDCape TownTime is TBDCape Town, Cape Town, South Africa"See what fantastic results can be achieved when everyone in your organisation plays optimally to their Strengths" #5 PERFORMANCE +36% HIGHER #4 INCREASED TRUST #3 PRODUCTIVITY +43% HIGHER #2 +83% TEAM PERFORMANCE #1 ENGAGEMENT 6 X Join us in this interactive workshop for especially for Executives
- Thu, 09 AprOnline - Zoom download required09 Apr 2020, 17:00 – 17:40 BSTOnline - Zoom download requiredWHAT IF WE TOLD YOU CHILDREN GROW EXPONENTIALLY WHEN WE FOCUS ON THEIR STRNGTHS? We'd like to talk to why its more important to focus on improving our children's (and ours) strengths, than trying to overcome their weakness, whilst at the same time understanding their 'non' Strengths.
- Tue, 07 AprOnline - Zoom download required
- Thu, 02 AprLocation is TBD
- Tue, 24 MarLocation is Cape Town (Venue TBC)
- Mon, 20 JanOnline - Zoom download required
- Tue, 07 AprOnline - Zoom download required07 Apr 2020, 17:00 – 17:40 BSTOnline - Zoom download requiredWe have all been born with gifts yet many of us have no idea what they are. This free introductory online discussion around the 34 Strengths and patterns of talents will begin to help you understand that you too have positive potential just waiting to be unleashed.